Sunday, December 30, 2007

giants bugs

NEW YORK - Scientists have made ordinary human skin cells take on the chameleon-like powers of embryonic stem cells, a startling breakthrough that might someday deliver the medical payoffs of embryo cloning without the controversy.

Medical ethicists are warning of the potential costs of the breakthrough: less work for medical ethicists.

Hey guys, don't worry. I for one promise to continue to keep you busy by doing all kinds of morally questionable medical stuff.


LONDON - British scientists have found fossil evidence of ancient scorpions up to 2 meters long.

Hey Moms and Dads! Your kids are going to get nightmares about gigantic scorpions!


MONTREAL - If a Quebec company has its way, dirty diapers normally destined for landfills will soon be transformed into a cost-effective, synthetic diesel fuel.

To my mom: I don’t care how much it would save me on gas, I’m not getting knocked up.

No comments: